Or listen on your favorite platform: ITunes, Google, Spotify, Pocket Casts
As the founder of S.H.E. Summit, an award-winning conference advancing SHE, HE and EQUITY FOR ALL, Claudia Chan is hosting a series of community calls to provide a transparent space for rising leaders to connect and gain some How We Rise coaching from her and past speakers.In this episode she speaks with award-winning actress and producer Alysia Reiner. Best known for playing Natalie "Fig" Figueroa in the Netflix comedy drama series Orange Is the New Black, for which she won a Screen Actors Guild Award.Rising Through Creation, Alysia emphasized we prioritize self-care. Not as a buzzword, but as an investment in the body we meet every single every day. Alysia explains:We must take specific actions continually to find structure in each day:
- Feed your heart & soul
- Feed yourself as a creator
- Feed your mind
- Feeding the business
Apply to Join Claudia Chan’s Leadership Course & Community
- Do you feel you’re not leading at your potential because of internal or external barriers you can’t seem to break?
- Do you have influence but need greater capacity, courage or clarity to impact what you know can be better?
- Do you want to accelerate your leadership path, as your whole-self and through purpose-driven work?
- Do you want to be in a community with corporate and entrepreneurial change agents who want to grow together as impactful, inclusive, whole-life leaders?
This is an 8-module “whole-life leadership” online course that will set your career and “whole-life” on a new trajectory towards its highest potential. The program includes joining a community of high-impact professionals, access to a monthly Zoom group coaching call with Claudia Chan and many more bonuses and benefits – learn more here!
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”