Listen to the Full Podcast:
Our lives have completely changed since the outbreak of COVID-19. Many of us are now working from home and are physically isolated from each other. Social isolation, a solution to combat the virus, has now brought a new challenge to our well-being — our mental health.
Whether it is family, friends, co-workers or someone who shares common interests, we tend to have an inherent desire to belong and be an important part of something greater than ourselves. We long a sense of belonging to a community. In this new season, Leading from Home, Claudia Chan will cast light on challenges that
people are going through and provide new perspectives on how to build community during these challenging times!
The second episode in this series will cover:
- The steps to galvanize a community and lead change while physically apart
- Why your community needs to be updated — three layers of a community
- The relationship between vulnerability and mental health — men vs women
“Maximizing impact requires leadership development, but maximizing leadership requires personal growth.”
After listening, please tell us what you think! How can you build community as you #LeadromHome during COVID19? Comment below and share your thoughts.
Join Claudia Chan’s Leadership Course & Community
- Do you feel you’re not leading at your potential because of internal or external barriers you can’t seem to break?
- Do you have influence but need greater capacity, courage or clarity to impact what you know can be better?
- Do you want to accelerate your leadership path, as your whole-self and through purpose-driven work?
- Do you want to be in a community with corporate and entrepreneurial change agents who want to grow together as impactful, inclusive, whole-life leaders?
This is an 8-module “whole-life leadership” online course that will set your career and “whole-life” on a new trajectory towards its highest potential. The program includes joining a community of high-impact professionals, access to a monthly Zoom group coaching call with Claudia Chan and many more bonuses and benefits – learn more here!
Learn More About Claudia Chan’s Course + Community*
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”