Listen to the Full Podcast:
Our worth is so tied in with our productivity that we base our worthiness on what we’ve accomplished. Leading through overwhelm requires we shift our mindset to reframe, rewire, remember & reset. The most prevalent emotion that has been expressed since the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the world has been overwhelm. We are not in full control of all things, however, seeing our obstacles as opportunities allows us to reframe what we can control. Reframing allows us to identify our triggers and exercise a new personal strategy muscle. When negative thoughts creep in, as they many times will, you must exercise the new tools in your toolset.
The third episode in this series will cover:
- How to reframe your circumstances to conquer overwhelm
- The importance of rewiring your automatic responses.
- How remembering & resetting your expectations can pave the path towards peace.
"Seeing your obstacles as opportunities and reframing around that is a really powerful exercise. You've got to come up with a new toolset."
After listening, please tell us what you think! How can you build community as you #LeadromHome during COVID19? Comment below and share your thoughts.
Join Claudia Chan’s Leadership Course & Community
- Do you feel you’re not leading at your potential because of internal or external barriers you can’t seem to break?
- Do you have influence but need greater capacity, courage or clarity to impact what you know can be better?
- Do you want to accelerate your leadership path, as your whole-self and through purpose-driven work?
- Do you want to be in a community with corporate and entrepreneurial change agents who want to grow together as impactful, inclusive, whole-life leaders?
This is an 8-module “whole-life leadership” online course that will set your career and “whole-life” on a new trajectory towards its highest potential. The program includes joining a community of high-impact professionals, access to a monthly Zoom group coaching call with Claudia Chan and many more bonuses and benefits – learn more here!
Learn More About Claudia Chan’s Course + Community*
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”