Listen to the Full Podcast:
As the impact of the coronavirus has grown, the fear of uncertainty in the future has heightened. The fear of transmitting the disease, being unable to pay bills, losing a job or even losing someone you know has come into your day-to-day life: increasing your stress level and, oftentimes, affecting your mental health. In this new season, Leading from Home, Claudia Chan will cast light on challenges that people are going through and provide new perspectives on how to overcome these challenges.
The first episode in this series will cover:
- Reframing as a tool to shift your mindset from being reactive to proactive
- Self-reflection in times of crisis to fuel your personal growth
- The meaning of leadership — why it needs to be redefined
“Maximizing impact requires leadership development, but maximizing leadership requires personal growth.”
After listening, please tell us what you think! How are you managing the anxiety that comes with COVID19? How can you reframe your situation so you can react in a proactive manner? Comment below and share your thoughts.
Join Claudia Chan’s Leadership Course & Community
- Do you feel you’re not leading at your potential because of internal or external barriers you can’t seem to break?
- Do you have influence but need greater capacity, courage or clarity to impact what you know can be better?
- Do you want to accelerate your leadership path, as your whole-self and through purpose-driven work?
- Do you want to be in a community with corporate and entrepreneurial change agents who want to grow together as impactful, inclusive, whole-life leaders?
This is an 8-module “whole-life leadership” online course that will set your career and “whole-life” on a new trajectory towards its highest potential. The program includes joining a community of high-impact professionals, access to a monthly Zoom group coaching call with Claudia Chan and many more bonuses and benefits – learn more here!
Learn More About Claudia Chan’s Course + Community*
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”