Our Industry Profile takes a look at some of the professionals working across the advertising, ad tech, marketing and media sector in Australia. It aims to shed light on the varying roles and companies across the buzzing industry. In this article, Antoinette Hamilton is highlighted in the industry profile with her role as VP of Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Experience at AppNexus– the world’s leading independent advertising technology company, connecting premium buyers and sellers of digital advertising. In her role, Antoinette drives the strategy for diversity and inclusion initiatives across AppNexus’ global community, ensuring alignment with executive and senior management; consulting on and embedding best practices across recruiting, employee development, and business processes; and developing key partnerships to foster a diverse workforce. She leads the AppNexus’ Diversity & Inclusion Steering Committee and is a member of the AppNexus’ People Leadership Team and Executive Team.
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”
- #12: Ask for More with Author & Law Professor Alex Carter
- S.H.E. Summit Community Call Recap: How We Rise for Racial Equity & Justice with Claudia Chan & Tony Porter
- #13: C-Suite Convo: Corporate Responsibility with Aflac’s Catherine Hernandez-Blades
- #11: Creating Inclusive Virtual Culture
- #10: Rising Through Creation