Activating Leaders and Change Agents Since 2012
At S.H.E. Summit, we believe that to truly accelerate diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, organizations need to re-imagine what the future of workplace culture looks like and identify the systems that need to be re-built. Our 8th annual conference takes place in November 2019 in NYC. Bring a delegation from your company or sign up as an individual. Join up to 100 companies invested in having the courageous conversations needed for true culture change, and gain leadership inspiration to propel you forward with renewed energy and fresh ideas.
Each year we curate powerful sessions led by awe-inspiring speakers to explore topics that organizations must invest in to create more inclusive and impactful workplaces. Here are some sample keynotes and panel discussions from 2018:
- Freedom is an Inside Job: Owning Our Darkness and Our Light to Heal Ourselves and the World
- Courageous Conversations on Gender, Race and Class
- What Makes the Best Cultures for Women & Diversity
- Brave, Not Perfect: Fear Less, Fail More, and Live Bolder
- Leading Organizational Change from Where You Are
- Leveraging Tech to Close Global Gaps
- Raising and Mentoring Our Sons & Daughters
- On Becoming a Change Agent: Embracing Experiences to Better Your Community
- From Mental Health, Fertility to Wellbeing, How Can Women Prioritize Health When They’re Asked to Do More
- Synergy the the Sexes: How Women and Men Can Work Better Together
- Driving Progress in Male Dominated Industries
As a fourth year S.H.E. Summit attendee, this conference continues to amaze me with the caliber of speakers, topics, and the involvement and commitment to make the world a better place for all. The summit is stimulating, educational, and motivating, and I leave thinking about ways to incorporate the knowledge into my work environment.Shawn P.
The overwhelming feedback we received from our participation in S.H.E. Summit was incredibly positive. We exceeded our goals of the partnership on all fronts. I look forward to our continued collaboration with the S.H.E. Summit team of incredible women to execute against our joint mission of helping women rise to their full potential and lift other women along the way.Marlene G.
I brought 2 team members from Los Angeles to be part of this movement. This experience gave us strength, vulnerability, and courage to go about our lives in our most empowered state.Gigi T.
S.H.E. Summit has been instrumental in launching Prudential’s women’s initiatives. We used SHE Summit as a launch event for our #OwnMyFuture initiative and we were overwhelmed by the resounding success. #OwnMyFuture is now a company wide effort stemming from our partnership with SHE Summit.Priya P.
- Build community with people like you: diverse talent on the rise sharing similar challenges and goals
- Level up your connections and conversations with others on courageous paths of contribution: we become the company we keep
- Grow your LinkedIn network by engaging with conference app
- Attend two exclusive cocktail events with S.H.E. Summit attendees and speakers
- Learn from THIS IS HOW WE RISE author Claudia Chan over two full days of powerful programming designed to build your “me for we” mindset
- Gain fresh perspectives, resources, and strategies from 40+ thought leaders to inspire workplace initiatives
- Reimagine a new paradigm of workplace values for creating a “true equity” culture
- Discover how aligning personal purpose to professional and organizational impact is win-win
- Gain the renewed energy required for driving change
- Accelerate post-event actions by learning how coalitions, training, and insights can help define strategy
- Define action items with our Micro-Action plan for accelerating D&I initiatives
- Switch on new solutions for advancing inclusion and equity with your team
- Optimize full company engagement when you attend as a Delegation with access to Livestream and through our “Mobilize Your Company” Toolkits