As the founder of S.H.E. Summit, an award-winning conference advancing SHE, HE and EQUITY FOR ALL, Claudia Chan is hosting a series of community calls to provide a transparent space for rising leaders to connect and gain some How We Rise coaching from her and past speakers.
With majority of global workforces working-from-home in COVID-19, Claudia talks to Michele Meyer-Shipp, Principal, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at KPMG, on how to Create Inclusive Virtual Culture. From communication tactics to unconscious bias, Michele unpacks some key skills and ideas for leaders to consider as they work on building inclusive culture:
- How to ensure everyone’s voice is heard
- Minding meeting times and supporting your team’s schedules and at-home demands
- Being consciously inclusive and seeking ideas from people with different backgrounds and experiences
- and more!
Apply to Join Claudia Chan’s Leadership Course & Community
- Do you feel you’re not leading at your potential because of internal or external barriers you can’t seem to break?
- Do you have influence but need greater capacity, courage or clarity to impact what you know can be better?
- Do you want to accelerate your leadership path, as your whole-self and through purpose-driven work?
- Do you want to be in a community with corporate and entrepreneurial change agents who want to grow together as impactful, inclusive, whole-life leaders?
This is an 8-module “whole-life leadership” online course that will set your career and “whole-life” on a new trajectory towards its highest potential. The program includes joining a community of high-impact professionals, access to a monthly Zoom group coaching call with Claudia Chan and many more bonuses and benefits – learn more here!
*SAVE $500 WITH CODE “LEADFROMHOME”